Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: drug cartels
Fred Burton, vice president for Intelligence at STRATFOR, will talk about the recent attacks on U.S. Embassies in Middle East, and other security threats.
September 28, 2012(Encore presentation October 5, 2012)
Tags: workforce , embassies , Fred Burton , Stratfor , security vulnerabilities , security threat , terrorist threats , terrorist attack , drug wars , Mexican drug cartel , Mexican border , travel security , Derrick Dortch , Embassy attacks , Fed Access
STRATFOR Vice President of Intelligence Fred Burton joins host Derrick Dortch on today's show.
October 28, 2011
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano testifies about her most recent factfinding visit with Mexican officials, and also about the status of a Bush Administration-ordered "virtual fence", which many in government now consider an expensive failure.
Homeland Security Today Editor David Silverberg joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the recent killing of a American allegedly by Mexican pirates, a sign that drug cartels are becoming more desperate.
STRATFOR vice president Fred Burton joins host Derrick Dortch on today's show to talk about Osama bin Laden's death and new terrorism threats.
May 6, 2011
There is growing proof of a link between narco-traffickers and al-Qaida after international authorities have discovered a scheme that's been flying under the radar.
Tags: al-Qaida , Peru , Lima , India , Pakistan , Peruvian Financial Intelligence Unit , Brazil , Argentina , Paraguay , Hezbollah , Hamas , Spectre Group International , Mike Braun , Drug Enforcement Administration , J.J. Green , JJ Green
Mexican drug cartels, Real ID, and the unseen war in Iraq.