Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: drone
A Naval drone aircraft crashed on Maryland's Eastern Shore on Monday without injuries or property damage on the ground, officials said.
Nearly overwhelmed with data from its drone aircraft in Afghanistan, the Air Force is building a new data center to analyze this information and share it with troops and commanders who need it.
UCLA professor John Villasenor told Federal News Radio how hacked unmanned aerial vehicles could be the new face of cybersecurity threats.
Federal authorities arrested a man in the Philippines accused of selling an unmanned military surveillance drone on eBay
The X-47B Unmanned Combat Air System Demonstration drone has completed its historic first flight. Now for carrier testing! We get details from Navy's Jaime Engdahl.
The Air Force's hottest new surveillance aircraft is a little nearsighted. An internal Air Force report says the Gorgon Stare drone is not ready to be deployed.