Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: downsizing
Avue Technologies Co-CEO Linda Rix, joins host Derrick Dortch to talk about what's ahead for federal human resources managers.
August 10, 2012
Tags: workforce issues , federal hiring , early retirement , brain drain , human resource management , human resources , Partnership for Pubic Service , Grant Thornton , Linda Rix , Avue Technologies , Derrick Dortch , Fed Access
Host Mike Causey will talk postal reform and other issues with Sally Davidow of the American Postal Workers Union, and Steve Watkins and Sean Reilly of the Federal Times.
May 16, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , USPS , postal reform , pensions , Sally Davidow , American Postal Workers Union , Steve Watkins , Sean Reilly , Federal Times , buyouts , GSA scandal , Mike Causey , Your Turn
Host Mike Causey will talk career mobility with
Carol Bonosaro, president of the Senior
Executives Service. Federal Times Senior Writers
Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly will talk about
how pending legislation in Congress will affect
your pay and benefits.
March 14, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , Senior Executives Service , Carol Bonasaro , Federal Times , Sean Reilly , Stephen Losey , retirement , budget battle , sequestration , USPS , Budget Control Act , pay freeze , Mike Causey , Your Turn with Mike Causey , buyouts ,
NARFE's David Snell and Federal Times reporters Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly join host Mike Causey to talk about the issues affecting your job and retirement.
March 7, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , David Snell , NARFE , federal retirement , OPM , Stephen Losey , Sean Reilly , Federal Times , National Security Personnel System , USPS , buyouts , Mike Causey , Your Turn with Mike Causey
Host Mike Causey will discuss federal pay and
benefits with Federal Times Senior Writer Stephen
Losey and Federal Managers Association Legislative
Director Jessica Klement.
February 29, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , Roth IRA , Federal Times , Stephen Losey , budget battle , Jessica Klement , Federal Managers Association , pay freeze , U.S. Postal Service , Mike Causey , Your Turn with Mike Causey , retirement , military pay
Record retention rates lead to Navy downsizing.
What would happen if Congress became a part-time institution? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says maybe it's already happened.
If you want a preview of coming attractions in your own agency, check out what is happening in the giant US Postal Service. It is looking at a major cutback of administrative personnel, consolidating post offices and relocating employees, not to mention possible pay and benefit changes. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you could be next.