Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: domestic violence
The Office of Personnel Management will convene an interagency workgroup in the coming weeks to establish governmentwide policies on domestic violence in the federal workplace. Rob Shriver, deputy general council for policy at OPM, has an update on the personnel agency's progress.
DoD's Family Advocacy Program works with military couples and families to show them how to build healthier relationships.
The new Prince George's County Sheriff says the county is already making progress this year on reducing domestic violence deaths this year.
Couples can go through the National Museum of Crime and Punishment handcuffed together, but this Valentine's promotion isn't sitting well with one anti-domestic violence group.
When Adele Freeman fired five .38-caliber bullets into her boyfriend in 2000, she contributed to an often-overlooked statistic within the sometimes deadly world of partner abuse: namely, that more than one-third of all homicides each year connected to domestic violence are perpetrated by women.
Despite the cold weather, a group of people chose to sleep on the sidewalk outside the Wilson Building Friday night to draw attention to the problem of domestic violence.
In an effort to recognize progress made in reducing domestic violence and recommitting to eliminating abuse, President Obama has declared this month National Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
The Defense Department is observing National Domestic Violence Awareness Month by reminding the military community about resources and programs to help in preventing or stopping domestic violence.
The Frederick County Domestic Violence Coordinating Council is looking for women's shoes in large sizes.
The National Domestic Violence Hotline estimates one in every four women will either be victims or will see a relative or friend fall victim to it.