Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: domestic dispute
A man has been charged with five counts of attempted capitol murder and other charges after leading police on a wild chase and exchanging gunfire Sunday morning.
A man was killed when the car he was riding in was struck by a minivan that police were trying to stop after reports of an argument at a nearby restaurant.
A barricade situation on Lancaster Place that involved a shot being fired came to a peaceful resolution Saturday after a man involved in a domestic disturbance surrendered himself to Frederick police
In an effort to recognize progress made in reducing domestic violence and recommitting to eliminating abuse, President Obama has declared this month National Domestic Violence Awareness Month.