Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: domestic dispute
A man has been charged with five counts of attempted capitol murder and other charges after leading police on a wild chase and exchanging gunfire Sunday morning.
A man was killed when the car he was riding in was struck by a minivan that police were trying to stop after reports of an argument at a nearby restaurant.
A barricade situation on Lancaster Place that involved a shot being fired came to a peaceful resolution Saturday after a man involved in a domestic disturbance surrendered himself to Frederick police
In an effort to recognize progress made in reducing domestic violence and recommitting to eliminating abuse, President Obama has declared this month National Domestic Violence Awareness Month.