Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: dogs
"Some of these bacteria infections and virus infections that your dog and cat have may not make them sick but may make you very sick," says Deborah Kotz, author of the Daily Dose health blog.
Dog owners are more likely to hold senior management jobs, while snake and reptile owners are most likely to make six-figure salaries, according to a survey by CareerBuilder.
It's a bond that doesn't break. The deep connection that people who serve under fire develop is strong. Combine that with those who have had partners who literally live to serve, and you'll get a sense of the comradery at a recent gathering of police and military dog handlers.
All but one of the 95 dogs confiscated from a house on Thursday soon will be assessed for possible adoption, Harold Domer, director Frederick County Animal Control, said on Saturday.
A little attention went a long way with Gabby, an excited pit bull puppy, at the Frederick County Humane Society on Saturday morning, as visitors had the chance to play with three rescued dogs available for adoption
The Upshur Dog Park on Arkansas Avenue, the fifth dog park in the city, opened Saturday.
In 2010, Bella, Bailey and Max were 2010's most popular dog names, while cats were most likely named Max, Bella and Chloe.
Christmas has come and gone, but the warmth of the holiday is lasting into the New Year thanks to one woman's actions, and a tiny piece of plastic.
With winter weather once again smacking the Washington area around, animal welfare workers are making the rounds again.
More than 100 dogs were pulled from a burning house in Calvert County Sunday morning. Only four dogs died in the fire.