Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: dogs
"Some of these bacteria infections and virus infections that your dog and cat have may not make them sick but may make you very sick," says Deborah Kotz, author of the Daily Dose health blog.
Dog owners are more likely to hold senior management jobs, while snake and reptile owners are most likely to make six-figure salaries, according to a survey by CareerBuilder.
It's a bond that doesn't break. The deep connection that people who serve under fire develop is strong. Combine that with those who have had partners who literally live to serve, and you'll get a sense of the comradery at a recent gathering of police and military dog handlers.
All but one of the 95 dogs confiscated from a house on Thursday soon will be assessed for possible adoption, Harold Domer, director Frederick County Animal Control, said on Saturday.
A little attention went a long way with Gabby, an excited pit bull puppy, at the Frederick County Humane Society on Saturday morning, as visitors had the chance to play with three rescued dogs available for adoption
The Upshur Dog Park on Arkansas Avenue, the fifth dog park in the city, opened Saturday.
In 2010, Bella, Bailey and Max were 2010's most popular dog names, while cats were most likely named Max, Bella and Chloe.
Christmas has come and gone, but the warmth of the holiday is lasting into the New Year thanks to one woman's actions, and a tiny piece of plastic.
With winter weather once again smacking the Washington area around, animal welfare workers are making the rounds again.
More than 100 dogs were pulled from a burning house in Calvert County Sunday morning. Only four dogs died in the fire.