Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: discrimination
Attorney Melissa Brand, of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission recommended tips on how agencies can settle their discrimination claims at the "pre-complaint" phase.
AFGE legislative conference will focus on ensuring departments and contractors are abiding by civil rights laws. The union also will march on Capitol Hill to Tuesday in support of federal employees.
There could be a showdown over a bill that would ban discrimination based on sexual orientation when Virginia's General Assembly convenes in Richmond later this month.
Virginia's public colleges are rescinding policies that prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation.