Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: disaster recovery
Listen to this program on demand below
Originally Aired November 14th @ 3:05pm
Military wants to expand pilot with Google, Microsoft to use their online databases to store health data. Tricare also wants to move away from centralized database.
FEMA wants to limit its role to supporting state and local governments. More than half of all states now have updated disaster recovery strategies.
Your agency will function just fine after a major disaster. Richard Reed is the special assistant to the President for National Security Affairs and Senior Director for Resilience Policy at the Executive Office of the President. He's also the man that made that possible.
The Long Term Disaster Recovery Working Group has reviewed the government's disaster recovery efforts.