Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: disaster aid
Robyn Kehoe, director of field operations for the Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund and Young Government Leaders president Dave Uejio, join Bill Bransford on today's show.
October 21, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , Bill Bransford , Robyn Kehoe , Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund , Oklahoma City , 9/11 , Combined Federal Campaign , Dave Uejio , Young Government Leaders , Fed Talk
President Barack Obama signed the continuing resolution, which funds the government through Nov. 18, into law early Wednesday morning. The House passed the Senate-approved bill Tuesday.
The House approved a short-term spending measure Thursday after lawmakers rejected a similar bill earlier this week.