Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: diet
Add these foods to your diet and you will fire up your fat-burning furnace and tamp down your appetite.
What you are not eating could make the difference in how fast you age.
If you are starting a diet this year, a few simple tips could make the difference in your success.
Just because passengers have to go through potentially uncomfortable security checks at airports doesn't mean they should also have to put up with bad airline food. A new study from a website that analyzes diets determines the best and worst snacks in the sky.
Keep your beach body and satisfy your sweet tooth with these low-calorie frozen treats.
If losing weight isn't enough incentive to cut calories, here's another reason: a study released this week says a low-calorie diet can also boost your immune system.
Tobacco use is the leading cause of premature death, with almost 17 percent of deaths linked to smoking. Other potentially fatal lifestyle choices also appear in the report. Diet and physical activity along with alcohol consumption combine for nearly 20 percent of all preventable deaths.