Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: diet
Add these foods to your diet and you will fire up your fat-burning furnace and tamp down your appetite.
What you are not eating could make the difference in how fast you age.
If you are starting a diet this year, a few simple tips could make the difference in your success.
Just because passengers have to go through potentially uncomfortable security checks at airports doesn't mean they should also have to put up with bad airline food. A new study from a website that analyzes diets determines the best and worst snacks in the sky.
Keep your beach body and satisfy your sweet tooth with these low-calorie frozen treats.
If losing weight isn't enough incentive to cut calories, here's another reason: a study released this week says a low-calorie diet can also boost your immune system.
Tobacco use is the leading cause of premature death, with almost 17 percent of deaths linked to smoking. Other potentially fatal lifestyle choices also appear in the report. Diet and physical activity along with alcohol consumption combine for nearly 20 percent of all preventable deaths.