Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: deficit
While the recommendations from the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform didn't pass, we may not have seen the end of them. Jason Fichtner, senior research fellow with the Mercatus Center at George Mason University, joins us with more.
Military Times reports that the fiscal commission is considering a revised plan that does not include a previous proposal to freeze military pay.
Reuters reports that Undersecretary Ashton Carter, the Pentagon's head of acquisition, told industry officials that politics, the sluggish economy, and the size of the deficit might affect funding in the near future.
The Committee for Federal Responsible Budget recaps FY2010.
If we could each kick in $43,000 we could eliminate the national debt overnight. One of Mike's readers says there is an existing mechanism...the Combined Federal Campaign.
President Barack Obama has vowed to cut the country's budget deficit in half by the end of his first term. Obama laid out the guiding principle of his budget policy at a White House conference.