Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: deficit
House Democratic committee leaders are urging the Joint Select Committee on Deficit Reduction to avoid further cuts to federal pay and benefits.
Two major snowstorms hit Washington, burying legislative action on Capitol Hill.
On today's 2010 and Beyond segment, Jonathan Breul, executive director at the IBM Center for Government, tells us why he thinks the deficit is the biggest issue of the year.
We get the scoop from Senior Correspondent Mike Causey.
A budget proposal from Senate Democrats cuts security spending by nearly $900 billion over 10 years, and reduces funding to domestic programs by $350 billion. The proposal by Senate Budget Committee Chairman Kent Conrad (D-N.D.)also contains $10 trillion in deficit reduction savings.