Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: deficit
President Barack Obama and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney contrasted their approaches in how they would reduce the federal deficit and how they defined what the role of the federal government is during a nationally televised debate Wednesday night.
Doug Holtz-Eakin, the former CBO director, discusses the latest CBO projections for the federal budget deficit.
The Republican budget plan for fiscal 2013 calls for a pay freeze through 2015, changes to federal retirement contributions and a cut to the federal workforce.
Steve Bell, senior director of the Economic Policy Project at the Bipartisan Policy Center, told The Federal Drive with Tom Temin that unless something dramatic happens the budget will have about $1 trillion for the next 10 years.