Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: deficit
President Barack Obama and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney contrasted their approaches in how they would reduce the federal deficit and how they defined what the role of the federal government is during a nationally televised debate Wednesday night.
Doug Holtz-Eakin, the former CBO director, discusses the latest CBO projections for the federal budget deficit.
The Republican budget plan for fiscal 2013 calls for a pay freeze through 2015, changes to federal retirement contributions and a cut to the federal workforce.
Steve Bell, senior director of the Economic Policy Project at the Bipartisan Policy Center, told The Federal Drive with Tom Temin that unless something dramatic happens the budget will have about $1 trillion for the next 10 years.