Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: defense budget
Marine Corps Lt. Gen. George Flynn, director of joint force development, spoke to The Federal Drive with Tom Temin about what the Joint Operational Access Concept is.
David Berteau, senior vice president and director of the International Security Program and Ryan Crotty, a research associate with the CSIS Defense-Industrial Initiatives Group, joined Francis Rose for Pentagon Solutions. According to their research, the effect of sequestration on the defense budget may not be as catastrophic as Pentagon leaders have conjectured.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta warned Congress on Tuesday that the $450 billion-plus in budget cuts he needs to make will hit them where it hurts — in their home districts.
The Obama administration plan to federalize more jobs, according to Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, is a potential double-edged sword for current feds.
Wolf weighs in on reporting guidelines, the Defense budget, and relations with Cuba.
DOD's budget cutting mode isn't just for this year. It's likely to continue for the foreseeable future. We talk about it with Deloitte's JoAnn Boutelle.