Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: defense budget
Frank Reeder, a principal at The Reeder Group and former OMB official, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss OMB's role in the ongoing budget process. Also, Robert Shea, a former OMB official with Grant Thornton, discussed the performance-management provisions of the 2013 budget request.
Marine Corps Lt. Gen. George Flynn, director of joint force development, spoke to The Federal Drive with Tom Temin about what the Joint Operational Access Concept is.
David Berteau, senior vice president and director of the International Security Program and Ryan Crotty, a research associate with the CSIS Defense-Industrial Initiatives Group, joined Francis Rose for Pentagon Solutions. According to their research, the effect of sequestration on the defense budget may not be as catastrophic as Pentagon leaders have conjectured.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta warned Congress on Tuesday that the $450 billion-plus in budget cuts he needs to make will hit them where it hurts — in their home districts.
The Obama administration plan to federalize more jobs, according to Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, is a potential double-edged sword for current feds.
Wolf weighs in on reporting guidelines, the Defense budget, and relations with Cuba.