Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: defense appropriations
President Barack Obama told the press Monday that he doesn't think Congress will reach a deal to avoid deep cuts to defense spending prior to the upcoming election.
FederalNewsRadio talks with a defense contracting analyst about what, and who, to watch as Pentagon funding makes its way through the Hill.
What's in the bill for feds and contractors?
Tags: mngt , Defense , DoD , Jim McAleese , McAleese & Associates , FY 2010 , contracting , BAE , General Dynamics , Boeing , SAIC , UAV , Lockheed , VH-71 , Pratt & Whitney , GE , Rolls Royce , GE-Rolls , Northrop , MRAP
The Senate vote that failed to begin debate on the defense authorization bill does not change the Defense Department's process on the possible repeal of the so-called "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" law.