Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: defense
Current military personnel doubling as think tank thinkers, academics share results of their research.
DISA brings a career fair to Ft. Meade for the first time. DISA's director of Manpower, Personnel and Security Jack Penkoske says attendees can build their federal resumes, qualify for security clearances and take advantage of the organization's award-winning quality of life programs.
Bill would make cybersecurity diplomatic priority, NSA on the Flash-Media Hunt, Senate stalls cyber commander to probe digital war
In our ongoing series, HReinvented, Ruby Butler DeMesme, Director of Human Capital Innovative Market Strategy for Deloitte and a former Assistant Secretary of the Air Force tells us why she believes one of the most infamous pay-for-performance systems, the National Security Personnel System, didn't work out as planned.
The 2010 academy nomination season now is open. We get details from Captain Eric Brown, Assistant Superintendent of the U.S. Coast Guard Academy.
J.D. Sicilia, Director of the DoD Lean Six Sigma Program Office and Howard Seamens, Performance Improvement Specialist with the Human Capital Portfolio in the DoD Lean Six Sigma Program Office say they've cut hiring time and improved candidates for Defense jobs.
So how come so many federal workers are surprised by all those news stories which say federal workers are at the top of the nation's salary pole? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says there may be a reason they just don't get it.
Most federal workers get matching, tax-deferred contributions to their thrift savings plan, but the military refuses to give them to soldiers, sailors and airmen. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey asks "how come?"
Christmas Day underwear bomber should have been handed over to military, says one Senator.
Report on shootings, mobilization to island nation on agenda at Friday's briefing