Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: deer
FBI Academy in Quantico, Va., happens to be one of the safest places for deer during hunting season, even though marksmen fire off more than 1 million rounds there annually.
Maryland has become the first state to approve the use of Gonacon, a deer birth control product, but the state's director of wildlife said Friday he can't imagine it ever being used in what he termed the open landscape.
There's an uptick in car crashes involving deer this year, says AAA Mid-Atlantic's John Townsend.
There are deer in the woods, and now is the time of year when Frederick County drivers should worry most about hitting them.
State Farm Insurance has released its outlook showing in which states you're most likely to crash into one of the antlered animals.
Hitting a deer with your car isn't just bad for the animal, those wrecks cause an average of $3,000, and every year about 200 people are killed in those crashes, making deer population control a major issue.
WTOP's Neal Augenstein 'fesses up to having a premonition and then having it come true.
Tags: Neal Augenstein
Managed deer hunts will be going on in Montgomery County Parks, from October through January.
You don't want to find out. WTOP staffer Pat Puglisi did. Two deer crashed into his home. As one raged through the living room and dining room, the other got stuck in the doorway.