Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: database
The Census Bureau has moved a large cache of files from its AmericanFactFinder system into a new setup.
OPM's list comes as the president has called for the hiring of 100,000 more people with disabilities by 2015.
When compared to private sector plans, VA's findings showed higher quality marks for VA health care. We learn about the data used to come to that conclusion from the VA's Dr. Robert Petzel.
The Washington Post reports on the vast amount of data contained in Net-Centric, whether it belonged there or not.
A local police department wasted nearly $50,000 in taxpayer dollars after purchasing untested, faulty software to avoid losing a government grant.
With the 2010 census winding down its more public face, officials are double-checking their work as the bureau looks toward the final decennial population count. The Census director peers into his crystal ball as he begins to consider how the 2020 census will be conducted.
From problems with handheld computers to headaches concerning the development of "back-office" computing systems, technology has been a high-risk area for the Census. But now, the current Census director seems to have good news: problems with one of those back-office systems have been fixed.
Small business federal contracting is up - or is it?