Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: data sharing
Try as it may to may information easier to obtain and clearer to understand, the government's efforts to be more transparent often fall short.
Federal chief financial officers have more foresight, insight and hindsight than ever before to make better decisions. But just as important as having these wide-ranging sight lines is how they are being translated down to the program level. Experts say agencies are slowly heading down the path of using data to make better decisions.
Tags: management , financial management , data analytics , Danny Werfel , OMB , Grant Thornton , Deloitte , Doug Criscitello , Vincent Dennis , GSA , FEMA , Treasury , Rise of the Money People , Jason Miller
Outgoing federal Chief Technology Officer Aneesh Chopra spoke to The Federal Drive with Tom Temin about the new toolkit he's rolling out today at a Center for American Progress event.
Officials tell lawmakers that new strategy will cut time, costs
The Defense Department Tuesday will try to explain to lawmakers just how much progress it has made with its electronic health record system, called AHLTA.
George Komatsoulis, acting chief information officer for the National Cancer Institute, is developing the agency's technology priorities.
January 6, 2011
First responders in three Maryland counties hope to improve data sharing with the help of a new app.
Office of Federal Procurement Policy Administrator Dan Gordon issued a memo asking for agencies to improve their internal controls for collecting and submitting acquisition data. The Federal Procurement Data System has had data quality issues for more than a decade.
Agency officials will meet in June to approve the rollout of the first piece of an integrated and interoperable electronic health record for soldiers and veterans. VA and DoD also are creating a centralized database that will be located in DISA's data centers.
The National Association of State Chief Information Officers (NASCIO) is joining the federal committee to expand Web-based information sharing tools.