Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: data management
The Enterprise Management Decision Support pulls data from 18 different databases to help senior leaders understand the state of divisions, brigades or battalions. Lt. Col. Bobby Saxon said the system helped cut down the time it takes to collect this data by 90 percent.
February 16, 2012(Encore presentation April 12, 2012)
Guident Executive Vice President Dan Ackerman and Senior Vice President Ken Raffel join host John Gilroy to talk about how business intelligence is changing.
January 24, 2012
Tags: technology , Dan Ackerman , Guident , Business intelligence , efficiencies , data effectiveness , predictive analysis , content intelligence , mobile technology , federal budget , budget cuts , cost cutting , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Under the America Competes Act, an interagency working group issued a RFI asking for input across 13 areas on how to ensure federally-funded research data is available for the long-term.
Brett Bobley, NEH's chief information officer, tells Federal News Radio why his office doesn't rely on contractors for tech services.
February 17, 2011
Several reporting mandates coming due in May and July
Data relevancy taking over data accessibility
Aileen Black, vice president for the Public Sector for VMware, answers your questions about virtualization.
September 20, 2011
Tags: technology , Aileen Black , VMware , Virtualization , vm world , information technology , data storage , MeriTalk , budget cuts , data security , data loss , hardware security , fortune 100 , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
From the data management panel discussion, NOAA's Joseph Klimavicz discussed the agency's response during the Gulf Coast oil spill.
Peter Smith, COO at American Systems joins host John Gilroy to talk about enterprise data collection.
June 21, 2011
Dennis Wisnosky, chief architect and CTO of the Defense Department's Business Mission Area, joins host John Gilroy to talk about data storage.
June 14, 2011