Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: data management
Chase Garwood, the SBA acting CIO, said the agency is working with DHS and Justice to improve the security of its internal and external customer-facing systems.
May 1, 2013
Dan Juengst, senior cloud strategist for Red Hat discusses how his company is helping federal agencies with their cloud computing needs.
June 11, 2013
Tags: technology , cloud computing , Dan Juengst , Red Hat , open government , open data , Open source software , National Security Agency , Linux , private cloud , public cloud , hybrid cloud , IaaS , PaaS , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Lola Jordan and Fred Rowell from Companion Data Centers will discuss data center consolidation, cloud computing, social media, and more.
February 12, 2013
Tags: technology , Virtualization , Healthcare IT , data center consolidation , Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services , Companion Data Services , Lola Jordan , Fred Rowell , HiMSS , enterprise architecture , software , Gov 2.0 , Federal Tech Talk , John Gilroy
The Food and Drug Administration's new Information Management Strategic plan is helping to create a new infrastructure to support using data to meet its mission.
January 24, 2013
The guidance is two months late, but OMB is expected to issue it in early 2013. Todd Park, the federal CTO, said the White House also is updating the Data.gov platform and expanding the approach to healthcare data to other sectors.
Lt. Col. Bobby Saxon, the division chief for the Army Enterprise Management Decision Support system, said a new dashboard will present data in a more user-friendly way for senior leaders to make decisions about warfighters.
December 13, 2012
Atul Ganatra and Adam Lee from IQ Solutions, will talk about how their company is helping agencies handle large amounts of data.
December 4, 2012
Larry Besterman, CEO of TWD and Associates, Inc., joins host John Gilroy to discuss how his company can help your agency with its communication challenges.
November 27, 2012
MarkLogic's Jon Bakke and Rick Miller will talk about how their company can help your agency handle large data sets.
November 13, 2012
Prem Jadhwani and Darren House served on the TechAmerica Foundation Big Data Commission and will share their insights on the results of the Big Data report issued by the commission.