Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: data management
Rick Caccia, vice president of Strategy at Delphix, will discuss the benefits of taking an agile approach to data management.
August 5, 2014
A Government Accountability Office probe of USASpending.gov, the government's awards website, found that while contracting information was generally correct, only 2-to-7 percent of awards listed on the site perfectly matched agency data. GAO recommended better record keeping policies be set by the Office of Management and Budget to avoid inconsistencies.
Ash Ashutosh, CEO of Actifio, will discuss how his company can help your agency reduce the size and cost of its data center.
July 29, 2014
Scott Gaydos, chief technologist, Federal Healthcare, U.S. Public Sector, HP Enterprise Services, discusses how his company can help your agency with its cloud initiatives.
June 24, 2014
Tags: technology , cloud computing , Hewlett-Packard , Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Services , Scott Gaydos , Meg Whittman , infrastructure as a service , platform-as-a-service , software-as-a-service , FedRAMP , FISMA , HIPAA , cloud management , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
EEOC CIO Kimberly Hancher and Mike Cerniglia from MicroPact discuss how cloud computing, and open sourcing reduced her agency's IT costs.
June 10, 2014
Mike Olson, board chairman and chief strategy officer of Cloudera, will talk about some of the tools your agency can use to manage its stored data.
May 27, 2014
Aileen Black and Gigi Schumm from Accelerated Growth Strategies will discuss new technologies that could help federal agencies save money and operate more efficiently.
April 15, 2014
Dave Gwyn and Chris Howard from Nutanix will discuss how their company can help you design and manage your agency's data centers.
March 25, 2014
Keith Boyer, the chief operating officer for DMG Federal will discuss how his company can help your agency with data management.
March 4, 2014
Tags: technology , big data , Keith Boyer , DMG Federal , Chrystal Reports , Oracle , Tableau Software , Birst , Kognito , Business intelligence , IBM , Microsoft , data visualization , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Randy Wood, federal vice president of F5 Networks will discuss how Software Defined Application Services or SDAS, can benefit your agency.
February 25, 2014