Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: data loss
According to a survey on the impact of the recession on ethics and security, 85 percent of the respondents admitted to knowing that downloading corporate information from their employer was illegal, yet a quarter of those surveyed would take the data regardless of the penalties.
Aileen Black, vice president for the Public Sector for VMware, answers your questions about virtualization.
September 20, 2011
Tags: technology , Aileen Black , VMWare , virtualization , vm world , information technology , data storage , data management , MeriTalk , budget cuts , data security , hardware security , fortune 100 , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
NIST has published a guide to help small businesses and organizations understand how to provide basic security for their information, systems and networks.
Host John Gilroy will talk cloud computing with Van Risau and David Blakenhorn, executives at DLT Solutions.
July 5, 2011
Tags: technology , cloud computing , dlt solutions , van ristu , van ristau , david blankenhorn , data migration , data center consolidation , data privacy , sun microsystems , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , ARMATURE
If agencies can't eliminate data loss, surely there has to be something that can be done to minimize it? We ask Neustar's Rodney Joffe.