Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: data loss
According to a survey on the impact of the recession on ethics and security, 85 percent of the respondents admitted to knowing that downloading corporate information from their employer was illegal, yet a quarter of those surveyed would take the data regardless of the penalties.
Aileen Black, vice president for the Public Sector for VMware, answers your questions about virtualization.
September 20, 2011
Tags: technology , Aileen Black , VMware , Virtualization , vm world , information technology , data storage , data management , MeriTalk , budget cuts , data security , hardware security , fortune 100 , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
NIST has published a guide to help small businesses and organizations understand how to provide basic security for their information, systems and networks.
Host John Gilroy will talk cloud computing with Van Risau and David Blakenhorn, executives at DLT Solutions.
July 5, 2011
Tags: technology , cloud computing , dlt solutions , van ristu , van ristau , David Blankenhorn , data migration , Data center consolidation , data privacy , sun microsystems , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , ARMATURE
If agencies can't eliminate data loss, surely there has to be something that can be done to minimize it? We ask Neustar's Rodney Joffe.