Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: data breach
The training would show how to handle personal information, government records and show restrictions on how the data is stored.
Chief privacy officer at the agency says standard operating procedures are different because of breach.
150,000 more will get service.
The state of Texas gets a chief privacy officer after a massive data breach. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
The monthly data breach report from the Veterans Affairs shows risks due to human error are not as bad as they could be.
On average, a single data breach cost organizations last year cost $7.2 million.
The survey found only 4 in 100 were fully aware about security breaches.
Two men who authorities say were competing to impress their fellow hackers were arrested Tuesday on federal charges they stole the e-mail addresses of more than 100,000 Apple iPad users, including politicians and media personalities.
Data breaches are up, but fewer personal records were released.
China hijacked fifteen percent of Internet traffic across the globe. Nobody noticed, except for some cybersecurity experts. They may have also had access to data from U.S. military, civilian organizations and those of other U.S. allies.