Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: data breach
150,000 more will get service.
The state of Texas gets a chief privacy officer after a massive data breach. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
The monthly data breach report from the Veterans Affairs shows risks due to human error are not as bad as they could be.
On average, a single data breach cost organizations last year cost $7.2 million.
The survey found only 4 in 100 were fully aware about security breaches.
Two men who authorities say were competing to impress their fellow hackers were arrested Tuesday on federal charges they stole the e-mail addresses of more than 100,000 Apple iPad users, including politicians and media personalities.
Data breaches are up, but fewer personal records were released.
China hijacked fifteen percent of Internet traffic across the globe. Nobody noticed, except for some cybersecurity experts. They may have also had access to data from U.S. military, civilian organizations and those of other U.S. allies.
A survey shows two-thirds of cyber specialists aren't aware when their business or agency has experienced a data breach. Robert Rachwald, director of security strategy at Imperva, which partnered on the survey, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss cyber compliance requirements and what the lack of awareness about breaches could mean for your agency.