Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: data breach
The training would show how to handle personal information, government records and show restrictions on how the data is stored.
Chief privacy officer at the agency says standard operating procedures are different because of breach.
150,000 more will get service.
The state of Texas gets a chief privacy officer after a massive data breach. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
The monthly data breach report from the Veterans Affairs shows risks due to human error are not as bad as they could be.
On average, a single data breach cost organizations last year cost $7.2 million.
The survey found only 4 in 100 were fully aware about security breaches.
Two men who authorities say were competing to impress their fellow hackers were arrested Tuesday on federal charges they stole the e-mail addresses of more than 100,000 Apple iPad users, including politicians and media personalities.
Data breaches are up, but fewer personal records were released.
China hijacked fifteen percent of Internet traffic across the globe. Nobody noticed, except for some cybersecurity experts. They may have also had access to data from U.S. military, civilian organizations and those of other U.S. allies.