Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: data breach
150,000 more will get service.
The state of Texas gets a chief privacy officer after a massive data breach. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
The monthly data breach report from the Veterans Affairs shows risks due to human error are not as bad as they could be.
On average, a single data breach cost organizations last year cost $7.2 million.
The survey found only 4 in 100 were fully aware about security breaches.
Two men who authorities say were competing to impress their fellow hackers were arrested Tuesday on federal charges they stole the e-mail addresses of more than 100,000 Apple iPad users, including politicians and media personalities.
Data breaches are up, but fewer personal records were released.
China hijacked fifteen percent of Internet traffic across the globe. Nobody noticed, except for some cybersecurity experts. They may have also had access to data from U.S. military, civilian organizations and those of other U.S. allies.
A survey shows two-thirds of cyber specialists aren't aware when their business or agency has experienced a data breach. Robert Rachwald, director of security strategy at Imperva, which partnered on the survey, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss cyber compliance requirements and what the lack of awareness about breaches could mean for your agency.