Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: dashboard
The Federal Communications Commission launched a website this month that allows users to create a personalized dashboard to more easily access information.
Brand Niemann, director and senior scientist at Semantic Community, compiled his four lessons for keeping your dashboard on target.
Cisco Systems thinks dashboards of the future will look and act a lot like laptops and smartphones.
Federal CIO tells agencies to prepare to make more project data publicly available. Approach diverges from Bush administration scorecard.
OMB creates one entity made up of senior leaders to oversee controls and data quality. The second group will focus on transparency and openness around federal spending data. These groups also will help create stretch goals for open government more broadly.
The Lebanon Medical Center in Pennsylvania is using a new dashboard to measure how it's implementing sustainability efforts. VA expects to save or avoid about $178,000 in the first year of the portal's use at the facility.