Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: daily debrief
NARA launched Web 2.0 tools, asking for the public's help with writing its Open Government Plan. The agency's chief digital access strategist discusses the suprising response they got.
Analysis from GovExec editor-in-chief Tom Shoop.
Bob Gourley, editor of CTOVision.com and a member of the Board of the Cyber Conflict Studies Association, gives us his take.
Roger Thompson of AVG explains how he and others at the company were able to figure out that certain sites of the Bureau of Engraving and Printing were under attack.
Federal News Radio told you about OPM's pilot program, ROWE, which would let certain feds work whenever they want, from wherever they want. The Daily Debrief has analysis as to why this program could change the way the federal government does business.
Working group chair Ed Meagher says the VA's health IT system is one of the best in the world, but it's also over 30 years old.
A recent report from the congressional watchdog says DoD needs to improve the way it plans to help civilian authorities in the wake of domestic disasters.
CNN's Brian Todd reports.
We bring you details about a recent report from U.S. PIRG.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.