Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: daily debrief
A recent analysis from FedSources shows that the money available for contractors in the FY 2011 budget is smaller when compared to FY 2010, and the trend is likely to continue.
The contest starts today. Learn how you could win $1,000.
Sammie nominee Pius Bannis of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services in Haiti explains how he and his team helped get over 1,000 children to the United States.
The month of April was not as bad as many feared when it came to most Thrift Savings Plan funds. Only the International Fund saw losses, and Tom Trabucco, Director of External Affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board, explains why this week.
Learn more about what's going on around town from our friends at Recreation News.
Vice president of education and outreach Tim McManus gives us his take.
Rep. Edolphus Towns explains the Restroom Gender Parity in Federal Buildings Act.
Interior Secretary Ken Salazar has named two high-level officials to oversee a restructuring of an agency that oversees offshore drilling.
Tags: newscast ,
Programming Director Lisa Wolfe has details.
CNN's Brian Todd brings us an update.