Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: daily debrief
A recent analysis from FedSources shows that the money available for contractors in the FY 2011 budget is smaller when compared to FY 2010, and the trend is likely to continue.
The contest starts today. Learn how you could win $1,000.
Sammie nominee Pius Bannis of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services in Haiti explains how he and his team helped get over 1,000 children to the United States.
The month of April was not as bad as many feared when it came to most Thrift Savings Plan funds. Only the International Fund saw losses, and Tom Trabucco, Director of External Affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board, explains why this week.
Learn more about what's going on around town from our friends at Recreation News.
Vice president of education and outreach Tim McManus gives us his take.
Rep. Edolphus Towns explains the Restroom Gender Parity in Federal Buildings Act.
Interior Secretary Ken Salazar has named two high-level officials to oversee a restructuring of an agency that oversees offshore drilling.
Tags: newscast ,
Programming Director Lisa Wolfe has details.
CNN's Brian Todd brings us an update.