Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: daily debrief
A recent analysis from FedSources shows that the money available for contractors in the FY 2011 budget is smaller when compared to FY 2010, and the trend is likely to continue.
The contest starts today. Learn how you could win $1,000.
Sammie nominee Pius Bannis of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services in Haiti explains how he and his team helped get over 1,000 children to the United States.
The month of April was not as bad as many feared when it came to most Thrift Savings Plan funds. Only the International Fund saw losses, and Tom Trabucco, Director of External Affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board, explains why this week.
Learn more about what's going on around town from our friends at Recreation News.
Vice president of education and outreach Tim McManus gives us his take.
Rep. Edolphus Towns explains the Restroom Gender Parity in Federal Buildings Act.
Interior Secretary Ken Salazar has named two high-level officials to oversee a restructuring of an agency that oversees offshore drilling.
Tags: newscast ,
Programming Director Lisa Wolfe has details.
CNN's Brian Todd brings us an update.