Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cyberwarfare
Jack Midgley, a director in Deloitte's Global Defense Consulting practice will discuss the findings in the company's recent report on defense spending.
January 7, 2014
They fight the war from computer consoles and video screens.Now their battlefield contributions may be recognized with the first new combat-related medal to be created in decades.
Established in August, the San Antonio cybersecurity center will be launching by the end of the year.
March 10th, 2009
China has stepped up its cyber espionage and cyberwarfare capabilities, State Dept. pilot program launched, bill banning P2P programs on federal desktops introduced.
Very few single cyber-related events have the capacity to cause global shock, but...
Chertoff wants to see the nation's cyber defense increased, telling the BBC that cyberspace is just as integral to our nation's security as ground, sea and air warfare.
"It's no exaggeration to say that cyber attacks have become a new form of permanent, low-level warfare," says NATO's Secretary General.
Panetta concerned about cyberwarfare
As cybersecurity grows in importance to national security, the nation's three major military academies are teaching students how to be effective cyber warriors, both by defending and attacking computer systems. Andrew Phillips, the Naval Academy's chief academic officer, said the computer science department is running its first cybersecurity course for students who are not computer science majors.