Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cybersecurity coordinator
Cybersecurity Coordinator Howard Schmidt is stepping down after 2-1/2 years, an NSC spokeswoman confirms.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
Analysis from Juniper's Bob Dix.
Federal News Radio gets detailed analysis of what new Cyber Coordinator Howard Schmidt is facing from Karen Evans, former administrator of e-government and information technology at the Office of Management and Budget and Randy Sabett, who served on the Commission on Cybersecurity for the 44th Presidency.
The National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace has come under fire due to the possible government overreach and added bureaucracy.
The Obama administration will reportedly name a White House cybersecurity coordinator just in time for Christmas.