Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cybersecurity coordinator
Cybersecurity Coordinator Howard Schmidt is stepping down after 2-1/2 years, an NSC spokeswoman confirms.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
Analysis from Juniper's Bob Dix.
Federal News Radio gets detailed analysis of what new Cyber Coordinator Howard Schmidt is facing from Karen Evans, former administrator of e-government and information technology at the Office of Management and Budget and Randy Sabett, who served on the Commission on Cybersecurity for the 44th Presidency.
The National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace has come under fire due to the possible government overreach and added bureaucracy.
The Obama administration will reportedly name a White House cybersecurity coordinator just in time for Christmas.