Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cybersecurity
Chairman of the CIO Survey Task Force,
March 5, 2009
A company that monitors peer-to-peer file sharing networks has discovered a security breach involving Marine One, according to WTOP Radio.
Review part of Napolitano's priorities for department
Tags: mngt , P&B , Janet Napolitano , Loretta Sanchez , Peter King , Jane Harman , DHS , House Homeland Security Committee , FEMA , TSA , Colleen Kelley , NTEU , information sharing , collective bargaining , TWIC
New survey details lessons learned from last 8 years
The guidelines, issued Monday by public and private sector cybersecurity experts, are considered the low-hanging fruit to help agencies improve their network security immediately, says John Gilligan, a former Air Force and Energy Department chief information officer.
The Senate passed its version of the economic stimulus bill, including billions of dollars in technology spending from broadband incentives to agency specific systems to health IT.