Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cybersecurity
Expert says the federal government has a lot of clout that it's not using. In its buying power, it needs to insist on safer software when they buy it ... things can move in the right direction.
"Continuing commitment to information technology" earns kudos from leader of Bush administration's IT operation.
SRA Chief Executive Officer believes in a greater focus on preventing intellectual property loss.
Trusted Computer Solutions COO delves into cybersecurity, acquisition, and more.
There is a new alliance in the battle for cybersecurity. Though neither side has confirmed it, The Washington Post recently reported that Google has asked the NSA to help investigate the mid-December cyber attack against its networks "to better defend Google - and its users - from future attack." This partnership demonstrates the increasing interdependencies between the public and private sector in defending against cyber threats.
CIO has reviewed half of the 79 major IT investments at the agency, and says so far none have been deemed "fatally flawed."
A team of experts on government management and performance assesses the first year of the Obama administration.
Tags: In Depth Conversation , management , technology , best practices , government 2.0 , Alan Balutis , Dave McClure , Martha Dorris , Robert Tobias , Donald Kettl , John Sindelar , Allan Burman , Stephen Benowitz , Fred Thompson , Gerry Gingrich
The Air Force's new cyber organization received the "ready" sign to move to initial operating capability.