Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cybersecurity
Digital copiers pose security danger, 'kindergarten hacker' cracks teacher's password
Learn why in today's cybersecurity update.
As cybersecurity grows in importance to national security, the nation's three major military academies are teaching students how to be effective cyber warriors, both by defending and attacking computer systems. Andrew Phillips, the Naval Academy's chief academic officer, said the computer science department is running its first cybersecurity course for students who are not computer science majors.
USNA creates Center for Cyber Security Studies, McAfee Cybercrime Fighter Award goes to an FBI fed
Rep. Hal Rogers (R-Ky.) explains why he thinks cutting funding to certain cybersecurity programs might not be such a good idea.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
NSA opens up to Maryland contractors, Cyber Command nominee says policies aren't clear
Lt. Gen. Keith Alexander tells lawmakers that the organization "will not militarize cyberspace." He also details how the Cyber Command will help DHS protect .gov and .com networks. Senate Armed Services Members say Alexander is well-qualified to lead the command.
Hackers exploit new Java zero-day bug, Cyberwar Nominee Sees Gaps in Law
Improving your agency's procurement process requires some precise steps. Greg Baroni gets you started.