Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cybersecurity
A companion bill will be introduced in the House.
CERT lacking in leadership
A cybersecurity bill authored by three prominent Senators not only has the support of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid - it's also picked up support from several influential members of the House of Representatives. Meanwhile, the House Homeland Security Committee finds more questions than answers as it tries to understand the scope of the challenge of protecting America's cyber infrastructure.
Senator Joseph Lieberman thinks his cybersecurity bill will be the one to cross the finish line to the President's desk.
Are federal agencies doing all they can to deal with cybersecurity threat?
Senator Tom Carper tells Federal News Radio there is a lot of room for improvement.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
DHS IG cites problems with CERT
With as many as 40 different cybersecurity bills in various stages of consideration on Capitol Hill, which one will make it to President Obama's desk? The chairman of one powerful Senate committee is betting his cybersecurity measure will win approval in the Senate, and eventually earn the President's signature before mid-summer.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.