Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cybersecurity
WFED's Jason Miller
This week, the show features two speakers from the Management of Change conference, which took place in Philadelphia earlier this year.
The answer isn't so simple, finds a new report. Report author Jody Westby, Adjunct Distinguished Fellow at Carnegie Mellon CyLab explains.
Boeing to acquire cybersecurity company
Letter includes vision for future bill.
India, Japan step up cyber defense planning
This week, we bring you the Best of In Depth. Listen to a past conversation with former e-gov administrators Karen Evans and Mark Forman.
Be open and stay secure. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
GAO questions cloud computing security, DISA lease woes slow cybercommand
Twilight searches can find malware