Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cybersecurity
Roger Baker, chief information officer for the Department of Veterans Affairs, how to balance cybersecurity and transparency.
A cybersecurity measure still in draft form would give President Obama additional powers. The proposed legislation would permit the President to declare an emergency if there's a threat to the nation's electrical grid.
With cyberattacks saturating the Internet, a dramatic shift is underway in the $7 billion-a-year anti-virus industry - and it's all good news for consumers.
CACI International and the U.S. Naval Institute released a report national security and assessing cyber threats specifically on global supply chains.
Google is adding another layer to its security outfit. The additional step will make it harder for computer hackers and other impostors to get into e-mail accounts or other services that are protected by passwords.
Senator Tom Carper of Delaware says the results from a new Government Accountability Office study are evidence that lawmakers should enact tougher rules to ensure the security of federal data -- like his bill -- Data Security and Breach Notification Act.
Cyber criminals have stolen the identity of some high ranking officials around the world, including the head of Interpol.
One cyber bill before Congress would create a cyber committee much like the Y2K Conversion committee to help deal with cybersecurity issues. John Koskinen, former chairman of the Council on Year 2000 Conversion, tells us how his committee was set up and why it was successful.
There's a new type of naval warrior. Commander of Navy Cyber Forces, Rear Admiral Tom Meek explains.
The putatively invading viruses have imaginative names: black in the white house, Olympic Torch, midget census workers kidnapped, etc.