Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cybersecurity
Learn more about an upcoming summit to tackle cybersecuriy issues.
World leaders are being urged to educate people in a similar practical way as swine flu about preventing the spread of computer viruses to reduce the fall-out from future cyber-attacks.
MC-squared to bring together experts from engineering and computer science with university colleagues in various disciplines to develop new educational and research programs.
Agencies and industry are trading employees with specific technology skills, but in the end both need to increase the overall workforce. One expert calls for the professionalization of cybersecurity workers. Agencies are finding new ways to recruit these in-demand employees.
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss agencies' struggles with recruiting cyber experts.
Pervasive and sustained cyber attacks continue to pose a potentially devastating threat to the systems and operations of the federal government. And federal agencies face many challenges in combating this threat. Greg Wilshusen is the Director of Information Technology at the Government Accountability Office.
Defense is quietly taking on an expanding role in defending U.S. critical infrastructure from cyber attacks.
The administration has been shifting its focus toward determining what it wants agencies to accomplish, rather than first defining the lines of authority.
More than 200 Washington, D.C.-area high school students and teachers learned about the exciting career opportunities in the field of cybersecurity today during the Northrop Grumman Corporation Cybersecurity Education Workshop. Northrop's Diane Miller gives us the details.
The University of Maryland is launching a new cybersecurity initiative that aims to stimulate public-private partnerships and address national vulnerabilities, including those facing industry. The idea is to help "connect the dots" in the region's burgeoning federal and private cyber sector.