Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cybersecurity
Two cyber leaders concur on importance of moving past forensics to risk mitigation.
New Australian zombie code in effect by December
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
The House Cybersecurity Caucus says new provisions "will establish strong, centralized oversight to protect our nation's critical information infrastructure and update our comprehensive policy for operating in cyberspace." But will they? We ask Jim Lewis with CSIS
Data security threats continue to increase in number and sophistication. We learn more about 'Building an Architecture of Trust' from Don Proctor, senior vice president for cyber security at Cisco.
All's fair in the US Cyber Challenge
Gen. Keith Alexander calls for the Cyber Command to have real time understanding of what's going on in their computer networks. He also calls for a common operational picture as a part of improving situational awareness. Alexander also says DoD is putting a lot of effort and focus on ensuring privacy and civil liberties laws and regulations are followed.
If the 2011 defense authorization bill passes the Senate the Defense Department will get an added boost to it's cybersecurity portfolio. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
They're no longer battling your standard denial of service attacks.
Deputy Defense Secretary William Lynn's op-ed piece about U.S. Cyber Command.