Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cybersecurity
Venable's Rob Burton and Federal News Radio's Jason Miller count down their choices for the three most important Federal news stories of the week.
A hacking competition seeks to find coders who can break the system and then recruit them to cyber security.
Congress is slated to return for a lame duck session two weeks after next Tuesday's elections, but no action is expected until January at the earliest.
Host Tom Temin discusses the Navy's cybersecurity recruiting process with Kevin Cooley, the command information officer at the Navy Cyber Command.
October 28, 2010
Cloud provider Verizon says cloud storage is safer.
Richard Spires says reticence over private sector social network access from within government networks is not because the department thinks sites such as Facebook are frivolous.
Pat Clawson, Chairman and CEO of Lumension joins Francis Rose on InDepth
Google shuffles structure after wi-fi bruhaha.
One of the World's Foremost Experts in Advanced Threat and Malware Analysis Joins Terremark's Industry-Leading Group of Information Security Professionals
With Congress set to return for a lame-duck session after the elections, it is unclear whether lawmakers will have the time or inclination to pass a comprehensive cybersecurity bill. Some experts are calling for Congress to address at least some of the most important aspects if they can't agree on a larger bill.