Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cybersecurity
An International Cyber Range for realistic assessments of cyberwarfare scenarios is being developed.
Chris Johnson oversees the National Vulnerability Database at the National Institute of Standards and Technology. He is Tom Temin's guest this week on Federal Security Spotlight.
November 11, 2010
Basic training at Lackland Air Force Base, Texas, now includes two sections on being a good "cyber wingman" and taking care of the network, and the Air Force Academy now offers a cybersecurity major.
Lessons learned from frequent attacks make banks good role models in defending against bad guys
Cloud computing and security – you never hear one talked about without the other. In a new report, Allan Friedman, a fellow at the Brookings Institution, explores how to think about privacy and security in the cloud. He argues the real weak link in security is the human factor. For this reason, Friedman tells Federal [...]
To prevent third parties from secretly accessing visitor data, websites are now limiting tracking technologies.
An activist investor is reportedly pushing for Symantec to split into a security business AND a data storage business.
Northrop Grumman, the nation's largest security contractor has joined forced with the University of Maryland Baltimore County to launch a new cybersecurity program.
The new Pentagon Cyber Command is thinking about going on the offensive
Signature Government Solutions, LLC sold for $52.5 million in cash.