Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cybersecuirty update
Virginia wants to be at the center of the cybersecurity action.
The MS-ISAC, a division of the Center for Internet Security (CIS), is the focal point for cyber threat prevention, protection, response and recovery for the nation's state, local, territorial and tribal (SLTT) governments.
A leading House proponent of cybersecurity legislation is doubtful new cyber laws will pass during the lame duck session.
The shifts on Capitol Hill will have ripple effects throughout government - and cybersecurity issues are no exception.
A new tool that eliminates drive-by download threats has been developed by researchers. Wenke Lee, professor in the Georgia Tech's School of Computer Science, explains how it works.
$1.2 billion contract awarded to build a 1.5 million square foot data center for NSA. The facility will also provide technical assistance to the Homeland Security Department to protect federal civilian agency networks.