Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cybersecuirty update
Virginia wants to be at the center of the cybersecurity action.
The MS-ISAC, a division of the Center for Internet Security (CIS), is the focal point for cyber threat prevention, protection, response and recovery for the nation's state, local, territorial and tribal (SLTT) governments.
A leading House proponent of cybersecurity legislation is doubtful new cyber laws will pass during the lame duck session.
The shifts on Capitol Hill will have ripple effects throughout government - and cybersecurity issues are no exception.
A new tool that eliminates drive-by download threats has been developed by researchers. Wenke Lee, professor in the Georgia Tech's School of Computer Science, explains how it works.
$1.2 billion contract awarded to build a 1.5 million square foot data center for NSA. The facility will also provide technical assistance to the Homeland Security Department to protect federal civilian agency networks.