Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cybersecuirty update
The Obama administration is warning American businesses about an unusually potent computer virus that infected Iran's oil industry even as suspicions persist that the United States is responsible for secretly creating and unleashing cyberweapons against foreign countries.
Draft funding bill would give FBI the full cyber-investigation budget it asked for, about $166 million.
Agencies, vendors can comment until Friday on the draft standard describing cybersecurity workers. A common definition will help agencies classify who is a cyber worker.
Hackers are sending out malware disguised as a file in an email from security firm Symantec.
Symantec warns of security flaw that could affect defense contractors.
The Chubb Group of Insurance Companies is adding cybersecurity insurance to its portfolio.
Mark Weatherford recently took the reins as deputy under secretary for cybersecurity at the Department of Homeland Security.
While Nasdaq's basic computer architecture was found to be sound, some computers had out-of-date software, misconfigured firewalls and uninstalled security patches.
Internet giants Google, Yahoo and Facebook have joined other Web companies in opposing the Stop Online Piracy Act and the PROTECT IP Act.