Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cybersecuirty update
The Obama administration is warning American businesses about an unusually potent computer virus that infected Iran's oil industry even as suspicions persist that the United States is responsible for secretly creating and unleashing cyberweapons against foreign countries.
Draft funding bill would give FBI the full cyber-investigation budget it asked for, about $166 million.
Agencies, vendors can comment until Friday on the draft standard describing cybersecurity workers. A common definition will help agencies classify who is a cyber worker.
Hackers are sending out malware disguised as a file in an email from security firm Symantec.
Symantec warns of security flaw that could affect defense contractors.
The Chubb Group of Insurance Companies is adding cybersecurity insurance to its portfolio.
Mark Weatherford recently took the reins as deputy under secretary for cybersecurity at the Department of Homeland Security.
While Nasdaq's basic computer architecture was found to be sound, some computers had out-of-date software, misconfigured firewalls and uninstalled security patches.
Internet giants Google, Yahoo and Facebook have joined other Web companies in opposing the Stop Online Piracy Act and the PROTECT IP Act.