Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cybersecuirty update
The Obama administration is warning American businesses about an unusually potent computer virus that infected Iran's oil industry even as suspicions persist that the United States is responsible for secretly creating and unleashing cyberweapons against foreign countries.
Draft funding bill would give FBI the full cyber-investigation budget it asked for, about $166 million.
Agencies, vendors can comment until Friday on the draft standard describing cybersecurity workers. A common definition will help agencies classify who is a cyber worker.
Hackers are sending out malware disguised as a file in an email from security firm Symantec.
Symantec warns of security flaw that could affect defense contractors.
The Chubb Group of Insurance Companies is adding cybersecurity insurance to its portfolio.
Mark Weatherford recently took the reins as deputy under secretary for cybersecurity at the Department of Homeland Security.
While Nasdaq's basic computer architecture was found to be sound, some computers had out-of-date software, misconfigured firewalls and uninstalled security patches.
Internet giants Google, Yahoo and Facebook have joined other Web companies in opposing the Stop Online Piracy Act and the PROTECT IP Act.