Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cybersecuirty
Hackers are sending out malware disguised as a file in an email from security firm Symantec.
Changing Internet terminology may help to protect your computers.
USA Search, which hosts search services over more than 500 government sites, topped the list of award winners presented by CTOlabs.com.
After an investigation by the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI, officials determined that Russian hackers did not disable an Illinois water pump.
While Nasdaq's basic computer architecture was found to be sound, some computers had out-of-date software, misconfigured firewalls and uninstalled security patches.
Internet giants Google, Yahoo and Facebook have joined other Web companies in opposing the Stop Online Piracy Act and the PROTECT IP Act.
The Office of Personnel Management faces a House subcommittee today to answer questions about its handling of the USAJobs relaunch.
Tags: OPM , USAJobs , technology , workforce , hiring , House , Emily Kopp , Patrick McFarland , Valerie Melvin , Patrick Manzo , John Berry , Stephen Lynch , Dennis Ross , Connie Mack , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , Monster Government Solutions ,
David Johnson, a senior analyst at Forrester, has been looking at what managers need to do to integrate Apples into their agency's network.
Israel's intelligence services, military spokesman and Interior Ministry are among the websites that are offline due to a broad technical malfunction.
George Arnold of the National Institute of Standards and Technology talks about establishing a more efficient electric power system.