Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cybersecuirty
The White House released the new plan to focus on four broad areas to improve cybersecurity in the government and in the private sector. Howard Schmidt, the White House cyber coordinator, said agencies will issue RFPs and RFIs to meet the strategy's goals.
Agencies, vendors can comment until Friday on the draft standard describing cybersecurity workers. A common definition will help agencies classify who is a cyber worker.
Hackers are sending out malware disguised as a file in an email from security firm Symantec.
Changing Internet terminology may help to protect your computers.
USA Search, which hosts search services over more than 500 government sites, topped the list of award winners presented by CTOlabs.com.
After an investigation by the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI, officials determined that Russian hackers did not disable an Illinois water pump.
While Nasdaq's basic computer architecture was found to be sound, some computers had out-of-date software, misconfigured firewalls and uninstalled security patches.
Internet giants Google, Yahoo and Facebook have joined other Web companies in opposing the Stop Online Piracy Act and the PROTECT IP Act.
The Office of Personnel Management faces a House subcommittee today to answer questions about its handling of the USAJobs relaunch.
Tags: OPM , USAJobs , technology , workforce , hiring , House , Emily Kopp , Patrick McFarland , Valerie Melvin , Patrick Manzo , John Berry , Stephen Lynch , Dennis Ross , Connie Mack , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , Monster Government Solutions ,
David Johnson, a senior analyst at Forrester, has been looking at what managers need to do to integrate Apples into their agency's network.