Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cyber strategy
Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General James Cartwright blasted the policy, calling it way too predictable and purely defensive.
Federal and military websites are under fire from hackers, according to Richard Stiennon, host of the "Threat Chaos" blog. He told Federal News Radio what he thinks needs to be done to fix that problem.
What difference will the White house's Cybersecurity Proposal make? You'll find out next from Larry Clinton, president and CEO of the Internet Security Alliance.