Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cyber attacks
Jerry Davis, who served as the VA's chief information security officer until February 2013, testified at a House subcommittee hearing that the VA became aware of the computer hacking in March 2010 and that attacks continue "to this very day."
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts discuss the cyber attack on Federal News Radio and WTOP, and the future of crowdfunding.
May 16, 2013
The Obama administration is considering more assertive action against Beijing to combat a persistent cyber-espionage campaign it believes Chinese hackers are waging against U.S. companies and government agencies.
Karen Evans, partner at KE&T Partners LLC, and Julie Anderson, chief operating officer and managing director for the Civitas Group discuss what you can do to reduce the risk of cyber attacks at your agency.
January 1, 2013
Tags: technology , security management , cybersecurity , Karen Evans , mobile technology , KE&T Partners , Julie Anderson , Civitas Group , mobile security , CSIS , duplication , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Gigi Schumm, vice president and general manager Public Sector of Symantec, talks about computer security.
December 18, 2012
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will talk about cybersecurity and risk managment.
October 18, 2012
Tags: acquisition , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Act of 2012 , Afzal Bari , Jason Wilson , Kiersten Todt Coon , Liberty Group Ventures LLC , risk management , Allen Scott
Marine Lt. Gen Richard Mills told an audience at a conference in Baltimore last that he led cyber attacks in Afghanistan.
The Defense Department's goal is to enhance training and cyber situational awareness.
T.K. Keaninni, chief technology officer for nCircle joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help your agency with its network security issues.
June 26, 2012
Tags: technology , cyber security , Flame , Stuxnet , advanced persistent threats , nCircle , network security , TK Keaninni , NIST , security content automation protocol , CISSP , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
The International Monetary Fund becomes the target of a major sophisticated cyber attack. Read more in today's cybersecurity update