Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cyber attack
Attackers uploaded malware-laden copies of popular apps, such as Angry Birds. While Google removed the apps from its online store, more than 14,000 users downloaded them.
The Chubb Group of Insurance Companies is adding cybersecurity insurance to its portfolio.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Arm of DHS seeks to battle, mitigate cyber threats by working with other agencies, state and local governments and the private sector.
The U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission's annual Report is just out. The Commission is charged with evaluating the national security implications of the bilateral trade and economic relationship between the United States and the China.
The senate is considering a bill that would require all private sector companies to report cyber attacks.
China hijacked fifteen percent of Internet traffic across the globe. Nobody noticed, except for some cybersecurity experts. They may have also had access to data from U.S. military, civilian organizations and those of other U.S. allies.