Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: crowdsourcing
The innovation challenges platform will help your agency get creative ideas and be more open and transparent.
Learn all about Manor, Texas, a suburb of Austin that is using Gov 2.0 technologies in new and innovative ways to improve the quality of life.
Expert Labs recently partnered with the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy and has lessons to share.
Federal CIO Vivek Kundra explains that data.gov started out with only 47 data sets. Over the past year, the site has expanded immensely and has fostered the development of thousands of applications, and led to the creation of hundreds of worldwide communities.
The online project took an innovative approach to engaging stakeholders from all walks of life and getting fresh and realistic ideas about security onto the table. Liam Cleaver, the global program director in IBM's Jam Program Office, explains the event.
The World Bank wants your help when it comes to finding solutions to help developing nations.
Officials are using crowdsourcing in the hopes of building a better RFP.
This week, host John Gilroy chats with Lewis Shepherd of Microsoft about challenges in 2010.
Jan. 19, 2010