Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: crowdsourcing
Learn all about Manor, Texas, a suburb of Austin that is using Gov 2.0 technologies in new and innovative ways to improve the quality of life.
Expert Labs recently partnered with the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy and has lessons to share.
Federal CIO Vivek Kundra explains that data.gov started out with only 47 data sets. Over the past year, the site has expanded immensely and has fostered the development of thousands of applications, and led to the creation of hundreds of worldwide communities.
The online project took an innovative approach to engaging stakeholders from all walks of life and getting fresh and realistic ideas about security onto the table. Liam Cleaver, the global program director in IBM's Jam Program Office, explains the event.
The World Bank wants your help when it comes to finding solutions to help developing nations.
Officials are using crowdsourcing in the hopes of building a better RFP.
This week, host John Gilroy chats with Lewis Shepherd of Microsoft about challenges in 2010.
Jan. 19, 2010