Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: crowdsourcing
David Maurer is the director of Homeland Security and Justice Issues at GAO.
The Navy will eventually use the software, but its available now in the Dangerous Waters computer game as well as a free online download.
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is working on the Experimental Crowd-derived Combat-support Vehicle.
Federal employees have some of the best knowledge about how our government works, and some of the best ideas of how to improve it so it best serves the American people. That's why the White House wants your input through a new online tool.
A new app tracks where the oil was -- and still is -- from the Gulf Coast oil spill. Jonathan Nelson, marketing director for Intridea, joined DorobekINSIDER to discuss the development of the Oil Reporter app.
Brits are being asked to vote on some ideas for the Treasury.
New portal allows teachers and educators from across the country to come together in one place.
Get details at CrowdFlower's blog.
Technology allows public to interact more with government.
The innovation challenges platform will help your agency get creative ideas and be more open and transparent.