Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: crowdsourcing
David Maurer is the director of Homeland Security and Justice Issues at GAO.
The Navy will eventually use the software, but its available now in the Dangerous Waters computer game as well as a free online download.
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is working on the Experimental Crowd-derived Combat-support Vehicle.
Federal employees have some of the best knowledge about how our government works, and some of the best ideas of how to improve it so it best serves the American people. That's why the White House wants your input through a new online tool.
A new app tracks where the oil was -- and still is -- from the Gulf Coast oil spill. Jonathan Nelson, marketing director for Intridea, joined DorobekINSIDER to discuss the development of the Oil Reporter app.
Brits are being asked to vote on some ideas for the Treasury.
New portal allows teachers and educators from across the country to come together in one place.
Get details at CrowdFlower's blog.