Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: crowdsourcing
David Maurer is the director of Homeland Security and Justice Issues at GAO.
The Navy will eventually use the software, but its available now in the Dangerous Waters computer game as well as a free online download.
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is working on the Experimental Crowd-derived Combat-support Vehicle.
Federal employees have some of the best knowledge about how our government works, and some of the best ideas of how to improve it so it best serves the American people. That's why the White House wants your input through a new online tool.
A new app tracks where the oil was -- and still is -- from the Gulf Coast oil spill. Jonathan Nelson, marketing director for Intridea, joined DorobekINSIDER to discuss the development of the Oil Reporter app.
Brits are being asked to vote on some ideas for the Treasury.
New portal allows teachers and educators from across the country to come together in one place.
Get details at CrowdFlower's blog.