Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: crime
This is certainly not the same town it was five years ago, but has it changed enough for those living in the suburbs to come into the city?
The crime rate fell about 8 percent in the District, suburban Maryland and Northern Virginia, which is better than the national average, according to a report from the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments.
D.C. Police are out in force this weekend across the city as the department kicked off the second "All Hands on Deck" initiative of the year.
For most, summer means warm weather fun, but in D.C., summer can also mean an increase in crime.
Despite one of the deadliest shootings to rock DC in recent memory, Mayor Adrian Fenty said his administration has been successful in fighting crime.
An argument with his mother over cell phone minutes led a 30-year-old man to stab his stepfather in the upper right leg, according to charging documents.
A Frederick woman who pleaded guilty to parental abduction faces jail time if she violates conditions placed on her while on five years of supervised probation.
While Gilbert Arenas has been convicted of carrying a pistol without a license, it's not clear where he will serve his 30-day, halfway house sentence.
The attack occurred around 7 p.m. Monday in the 1100 block of Kennebec Street in Oxon Hill.
Men grow taller and women thinner online.